At Lilo we optimize all your WordPress needs.
Professional WordPress Development in London
Customize your WordPress project with Lilo
Let's face it; we have all taken a look at WordPress and what it has to offer and if you have played around with it, you will find that it's not very hard to get a WordPress site up and running. The problem however comes in when you need to customise the designs and settings and this is where a professional WordPress development team in London can assist you. It can be quite frustrating to take the time to browse through the various themes, settle on one that is absolutely stunning, only to find that when you publish your settings, it looks quite different to what you envisioned for your site. Also, you might want the functionality of a WordPress site, but still have a custom design for your business only.
Benefits of a Professional WordPress Developer
The beauty of hiring a WordPress developer is that you can enjoy the sleek and professional design that they can create for you and you can continue to access, edit and adjust your content as you go on. Whether you are looking to enhance your existing WordPress design with advanced features and functions or if you want to create a whole new website, hiring a website developer with WordPress skills is certainly the way to go.
If you aren't planning to follow a career in website design and development, there is no need to spend hundreds of hours learning coding and programming skills just to get your WordPress website looking and functioning as you desire. This is, and should remain, the task of a professional developer.
Features of WordPress
- Extremely easy to install and use.
- Built for publishing, WordPress can create search engine friendly websites that rank well in online search results.
- WordPress is a multilingual platform. The website can be designed in up to 70 different languages.
- The platform comes with importers for Blogger, LiveJournal, Movable Type, TypePad and Tumblr.
- All WordPress code is fully compliant with W3C standards, which means that it will show correctly in any browser.
- The platform offers more than 2000 free themes and over 27 000 free plugins.
- Offers a 42 day update frequency.
WordPress Case Studies
Wordpress | Joomla | Drupal | SEO